Saturday, April 26, 2014

Scrapping Disney with Project Mouse - Digital Pocket Srapbooking

Obviously I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately! Do you find that you craft in spurts too? I get enthusiastic about something and sort of run with it. It's quite possible this is scrapbooking time as I have realized that I still have 2012 pictures to put in a book! Eep! I don't like having to remember that far back.


So to that end, I thought I would share with you my latest layouts of our 2012 Disney Trip. And I know I've said it a million times, but Project Mouse is saving my bacon on these layouts! It's so nice to have a Disney themed kit (or 4) to make the scrapping of these days quick and easy. It's like automatic inspiration! I love it. Here's a link to Britt-ish Designs blog where you can find all the information you need to get your own Digital Project Mouse kits. I know I can't get enough!!


For the Animal Kingdom layouts I adjusted the colors and added my own tree custom shape to make it really work for that park. And I noticed while doing this the HUGE difference between the iPhone 4 camera I was using then, and the iPhone 5 camera I am using now. WOW!

If you've used Project Mouse I would love to see your layouts too! Tag me on IG or leave me a comment here. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment