Thursday, April 10, 2014

Scrapbooking Disney | It's A Small World Kid's Room Mural

 
My regular readers will know all about my favorite room in the cottage. I managed to turn Little Chef's and Minnie's room into a Mary Blair love affair and tribute to It's A Small World. I knew I would want to document the progress of the mural, so I took daily photos as I was painting it. I love how this scrapbook layout tells the story. I again used the Project Mouse kit: Fantasy from Brittney at britt-ish designs and Krista at sahlin studio. Their It's A Small World embellishments and word art were perfect for this layout! The only thing I created were the number buttons. If you want the story on how I created the mural, you can check out the original mural blog post here.

I can't wait to have this fully documented in the scrapbook for the kids! Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment