Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DIY Disney Pocket Scrapbooking American Frontier Kit NOW AVAILABLE!

Today I am thrilled to release a product I have been working hard on! As many of my regular readers will know, I am an avid digital scrapbooker. I have fallen head over heels for pocket scrapbooking! As such, I have been on the lookout for a kit that will accentuate my "Old West" pages. And not being able to find exactly what I was looking for, I made one for myself. So today, I am releasing it to the public!

This kit originally came about for some photos we had taken at a local museum that's all about the American West. I especially needed trains and cowboys, and what I was finding for sale was very cutesy. Not really what I had in mind. As this kit was evolving it occurred to me that it would be fantastic for those shots on the Walt Disney Railroad in the Magic Kingdom. And then I thought about how I would like to use it for the Frontierland pages and the Meet and Greet photos for Woody and Jessie. And then I remembered I had some Hoop Dee Doo photos (from the way-back machine) that needed some attention as well.

But you don't have to stop there. This kit could work for Fort Wilderness photos, Crocket's Tavern, the Circle D Petting Zoo (is that place still around?), even Mickey's Backyard BBQ. There's so much potential with this kit. If you're convinced you need it too, you can find it for sale in my Etsy Shop. It's got plenty of elements and word snippets to keep you busy, as well as a total of 33 cards in both 3x4 and 4x6 sizes.

You can see more detailed views of the kit here:


If you use the kit, I'd love to see what you come up with. Tag me on Instagram (@MerryweathersCottage) or leave me a comment on this post. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment